8 Day Bali to Komodo Adventure Cruise
Cruising to Komodo is a fantastic experience. SeaTrek invite you to Immerse yourself in the Komodo National Park and Indonesia’s Lesser Sunda Islands, cruising through a panorama of islands and encountering new wonders on a daily basis.
This adventurous, eight-day inclusive voyage of discovery aboard the 24-passenger Ombak Putih or the 12-passenger Katharina offers a cross-section of remote beaches, quiet coastal villages, jungle-clad mountain ranges, towering volcanoes, rivers, waterfalls, tribal rituals, a mysterious lake, and the legendary Komodo Dragons. As always, there will be ample opportunity to snorkel and view the kaleidoscopic beauty of the underwater world. Unlimited use of the stand-up paddleboards and sea kayaks onboard will add yet another dimension to your nature explorations.
Offering all the creature comforts of the modern world, the two wooden pinisi ships, Ombak Putih and Katharina, are part of a beautiful, centuries-old maritime tradition of hand-crafted boatbuilding in Indonesia. Built by the highly-skilled seafaring peoples of Borneo and Sulawesi, using hand tools and traditional methods of construction, the design of these gaff-rigged ketches has been adapted and passed down from father to son for centuries. Both boats are outfitted with the most up-to-date safety equipment and communications technology, and equipped with high-quality tenders, kayaks, stand-up-paddle boards and snorkelling gear. Comfortable cabins are located below decks and offer all the necessary amenities, including double beds or twin bunks, private en-suite bathrooms, lots of natural light, individually controlled air-conditioning, ample storage space, and plenty of electrical and USB outlets.
Prices from £2750per person, twin share
- Full board including all meals and soft drinks, tea, coffee, snacks
- All-Indonesian tour leaders
- All park fees, cultural performances, local guides, and off boat activities.
- Daily room cleaning. Two pieces of laundry each day. Towels and linens.
- Complimentary cotton backpack, luggage tag, fan, stainless steel water bottle, which guests are encouraged to take home and keep.
- First aid kit containing all major medicines. Sunscreen lotion. Soaps, shampoo and conditioner.
- +Free wine, beer and selected cocktails at beach BBQ.
- Selected wines with special farewell dinner.
- All port fees.
- Use of on-board TV and multimedia facilities (laptop).
- Library of books, kids’ games and TV documentaries.
- Use of all facilities on board including snorkelling gear, paddle boards, kayaks, board game+Use of sleeping bags for sleeping on deck.
- All transfers to and from the boats.
- Note: flights are not included
Other popular experiences
How we create your perfect tailor-made holiday
1. Take inspiration from this website or our brochures
2. Ring to speak to one of our destination experts
3. We will create a tailor-made holiday just for you
4. Travel with confidence
All our travel specialists have travelled extensively throughout our regions.
To speak to someone with first hand knowledge please call 01423 565111